Thursday, January 11, 2018

Thoughtful Thursday

Good afternoon everyone. I'm sorry I haven't been around much, I have had so much going on with the loss of a family member and life just kicking me while I am down.
I have had absolutely zero drive to do much of anything.
From reading, reviewing, Instagram, Facebook, etc.... It's like I will want to and attempt to but by the time I get right there, I'm exhausted.

How the hell do people manage though all this and still able to post daily and sometimes multiple times a day. I envy you!!!

So to help me get back in the roll, does anyone have any tags or topics to write on?

I know I should read and review
**SIDE NOTE: I am SO SO SO sorry to those who have asked me to read and review their books. With everything going on, I've honestly been to depressed to read, much less review. I don't want my personal emotions to interfere with the book. I'm going to be taking a small break from just requested reads but I promise I WILL GET TO THEM! I PROMISE!!! If you have any questions or thoughts, feel free to email me and I will update you.**

Right now, I am slowly but surely making my way through ACOMAF, it's kinda helping me get through this most jacked up feeling in the world. Hopefully by the time I am done I can get back to requested reads.

I miss reading. I just don't have the drive.

I'm so tired of depression. 

2 comments :

  1. Don't say sorry because you're just doing what feels good right now.

    Have been eagerly waiting for more reviews from you, but take your time :)
    ACOMAF is just great..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely gonna try to step up my game and post more.
      I'm really wanting to post more than reviews (like tags and randomness)
      But I have absolutely no idea what to post about. Lol

      Delete

Back to Top