Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Tales from the Graveyard: The Complete Collection by Susan Shultz

Synopsis

In a pleasant little New England town, there is a house on a hill. Its garden is decorated with gravestones.
The house has stood for ages now, and occupants have come and gone.
But those who died there never leave.
They just watch…and wait.
Susan Shultz's haunting Tales From the Graveyard series is now available in one complete digital collection.
The Blacksmith.
Jessie.
Dirt.
Sam.
Read Tales From the Graveyard: The Complete Collection today, and you'll see.
Our ghosts never leave us.


My Thoughts
★★★★★+  Perfectly Dark Stars
I received this book in return for an honest review.
SWEET MOTHER OF GOODNESS!!! These stories were so amazing! I know I got the ARC, but I can not WAIT to buy this book. The last horror book I read that was this awesome was literally over a year ago. I loved everything about this book. I loved the story line, the characters, how everything blended together and even when new characters were brought in, you still had the old characters there in every book. When it comes to short stories, I'm not normally a big fan of them because they leave me with more questions than answers and they don't feel complete. This book, though... oh my gosh. for a book so short, they were perfectly written. Susan Shultz has amazing talent! I do believe this book is perfect for a Halloween read. I totally recommend it!
PS: I'm in love with all of these covers. They drew me in!

2 comments :

  1. It's been a while since I read a good horror book and with halloween approaching I've been looking for recommendations; this is definitely going on the list! New characters being introduced either goes really well or really badly for me if I already love the old characters so the crossovers sound exciting :D great post

    Most recent post on Enchanted by YA: http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.com/2015/09/disney-book-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, totally. I agree. I normally hate new characters but I loved how she was able to put them all together. I hope you do read this book. It'll be nice to fangirl with someone lol (IF you like the book, I mean). But I really did enjoy this book. I hope you enjoy it as well. :) Thank you for the comment!
      -Ash

      Delete

Back to Top