Saturday, April 18, 2015

Into the Fae (Gypsy Healers #1) by Quinn Loftis

Synopsis

With peace finally descending on the Romanian Grey Wolves, longtime fae ambassador to the wolves, Perizada, has been given a new mission by the Great Luna. But Peri’s desire for revenge against her sister, Lorelle, burns in her heart. Further complicating matters, the great white wolf, Lucian Lupei, has been returned to the pack after centuries trapped in the Dark Forest, and it appears he is destined to be with Peri. Can she put aside her thoughts of vengeance long enough to accept Lucian’s love and complete her mission?


My Thoughts
★★★★★+ Gypsy Fae Healing Stars.
For anyone who is a huge fan of The Grey Wolves series, I'm pretty sure they were on the same boat as me... Hoping to see our favorite girls from the main books of The Grey Wolves series. 
It takes talent to have your characters that started it all so close yet out of reach and your still able to keep readers interested in your new characters. 
I'm so glad we got to see more of Sally and Peri in this book. I loved this whole spin off idea. You get to see sides you wouldn't normally see and so many questions get answered while filling in blanks from other books. 
I'll admit, it was tough seeing Peri act the way she did. She came off as stuck up at first and it made me very annoyed with her, but of course, once I kept reading on I started loving her again. 
This book had me cracking up laughing my butt off so many times! 
I would fully recommend this book. Quinn Loftis books never fails to put a smile on my face and keep me laughing.. Even if there are some losses. Lol
But really, you should read this!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top