Sunday, February 1, 2015

Desperate Reflections (Adventures of Alexis Davenport #3) by Shay West

Synopsis

In this final book of the Adventures of Alexis Davenport Series, we find Alex dealing with more drama than ever: her first break-up, her mom's new boyfriend, and attempting to learn the secrets of her "gift" on her own. Desperate to stop Drifter, Alex uses her ability to locate the evil Traveler, only to discover that he lives in her time... And he knows who she is. In a final race against time, Alex must discover Drifter's ultimate plan, stop him, and save her family...all before prom.



My Thoughts
★★★★★+ Fangirl Stars.
I received this book in return for an honest review.
I'm officially obsessed!
Mrs. Shay West has PURE talent with these books! This book kept me on the edge of my seat and it took all I had to not skip to the last few pages because I just HAD to know, but I didn't. Lol. I made it through and so glad I did. There is just so much excitement in this book that I was literally shaking! You want a book that knocks it out of the park? This book is it! (well... the whole series actually. Haha) I'm so glad I gave these books a chance. They might just be the only time travel books I like. Haha, only time will tell. I highly recommend this book (as well as the previous two.) I honestly have no idea what else I could possibly say. These books are truly amazing.

2 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh, I am so glad you enjoyed the Alexis books so much!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were AMAZING! Thank you so much for letting me read them! ^_^

      Delete

Back to Top